Highway Marine 2023 Boat Show Vacation Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at hmboatshow.com and who are 18-years-old as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Highway Marine (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Highway Marine, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about January 10, 2023 and ending March 11, 2023. All online entries must be received by March 11, 2023 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at hmboatshow.com. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Highway Marine. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Highway Marine.
- Prizes: Winners will receive list prizes/approximate retail value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Highway Marine to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners must be present at the winner drawing at the Highway Marine Boat Show on March 12, 2023 at 2pm EST to claim their prize. Highway Marine shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to be present at the show at the time of the drawing. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Highway Marine, anyone acting on behalf of Highway Marine, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Highway Marine reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Highway Marine may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Highway Marine. Highway Marine reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Highway Marine has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Highway Marine reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Highway Marine. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Highway Marine and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Highway Marine 875 N. West End Blvd. (Rt 309) Quakertown, PA 18951, USA. Requests must be received no later than 2023.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Highway Marine 875 N. West End Blvd. (Rt 309) Quakertown, PA 18951, USA.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
Odenza Vacation Voucher Terms and Conditions
This Odenza Vacation Getaway Gift Certificate entitles the recipient to use the value nominated on this certificate towards the purchase of pre-paid travel services booked directly with Odenza Vacations.
- To book travel using your Odenza Vacation Getaway Gift Certificate, please visit www.odenzareg.com to complete the required registration information. Upon completion of your information online please call our customer service team toll-free at 1-866-339-6002. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm Pacific Time. Please note that Odenza reserves the right to request the original certificate at any time so it is critical that you retain the original certificate for your records.
- This certificate may be used towards a vacation package offered by Odenza Vacations. This certificate cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer. All travel must be booked directly through Odenza Vacations. This gift certificate is not valid for air only bookings.
- This travel certificate is valid on new bookings only and must be presented prior to booking a vacation. This Odenza Vacations Getaway Gift Certificate Entitles the recipient to use the value nominated on this certificate towards a single-use Dream Vacation booking directly with Odenza Vacations. Refunds will not be issued for unused portions of this travel certificate. All travel must be completed prior to the expiry date printed on this certificate. This certificate has no cash value. Travel during peak travel periods such as Christmas or other applicable special times of the year might exceed the nominated value of the suggested vacation if applicable. Any expenses that exceed the nominated value are at the expense of the traveler(s). Odenza always recommends the purchase of travel medical and cancellation protection. Once travel is booked all normal cancellation and change fees and penalties apply.